EPPSEA Annual Conference 2022
Environmental Economics in Southeast Asia: Transdisciplinary Approaches Towards Sustainability & Enhancing Quality of Life
Organized by the Economy and Environment Partnership for Lower Mekong Sub-region (EEI-LMS) Research Center, Khon Kaen University
01 – 02 December 2022
At Landmark Bangkok, Thailand
The main theme
The Economy & Environment Partnership for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) is calling for submission of research papers topics that apply the tools of economics and transdisciplinary approach in the analysis of policy-relevant environmental challenges and related issues in Southeast Asia in the following areas:
- Interdisciplinary approach for environmental and resource management
- Economics of climate change: Damage assessment and adaptation options
- Designing behavioral economics tools for green growth strategy: Greening forestry sector, renewable energy, greening consumption.
- Coastal and marine resources conservation for climate change resilience and poverty reduction
- Urban poor and the environment: Industrial pollution, ecosystem, and human health impact, resilience, policy instruments and institutional changes.
- Green energy for sustainable development
- Environmental transboundary problems in Southeast Asia
Participants will have an opportunity to discuss various transdisciplinary issues related to adaptation, mitigation, and strategies toward a greener, cleaner, and inclusive development for Southeast Asia, including policy instruments, future scenarios, transition management, international cooperation, and regime at this Annual Conference.
Please submit your extended abstract or manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14 October 2022: Deadline for the manuscript submission
- 21 October 2022: Notification of selected authors
- 01-02 December 2022: Conference dates
For more detail, please find in this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xuR2sIa7_WWXWx98kjTotTTYkJsboejY/view?usp=sharing
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Kanokphon Jenjittikul, EEI-LMS Administrator via email address: email@example.com.